In this Flask and Amazon video lesson we want to learn How to Integrate Flask with Amazon Route53, so Amazon Route 53 is highly scalable and reliable cloud based Domain Name System (DNS) web service provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). it is designed to route end users to internet applications by translating domain names such as www.example.com, into IP addresses that computers can use to connect to web servers and other resources.
Amazon Route 53 provides different features that make it easy to manage DNS records and ensure high availability and performance, these are some features:
- DNS management: Amazon Route 53 allows users to manage DNS records such as A, AAAA, CNAME, MX and TXT records using simple web based interface or API.
- Traffic management: Amazon Route 53 allows users to route traffic to different endpoints, such as Amazon EC2 instances, Amazon S3 buckets and Elastic Load Balancers, based on different criteria such as geographic location, latency and health.
- DNS health checks: Amazon Route 53 provides DNS health checks that monitor availability and performance of resources, such as web servers and databases and automatically route traffic to healthy endpoints.
- DNS failover: Amazon Route 53 provides DNS failover that automatically routes traffic to secondary endpoint in the event of primary endpoint failure.
- Domain registration: Amazon Route 53 allows users to register and manage domain names, such as example.com, using simple web based interface or API.