In this React Native video we want to learn React Native Installation, so first of all let’s talk about React Native.
What is React Native ?
Also offers features like live reloading, which allows developers to see changes to their code in real-time without having to rebuild the app from scratch. It also has a large and active community, with many third-party libraries and tools available to make development easier.
This library offers several features that makes it popular choice for building mobile apps:
- Cross-platform development: With React developers can write code once and deploy it on both iOS and Android platforms, saving time and resources.
- Native user interface: React uses native components which means that the apps built with it have a native look and feel.
- Hot Reloading: React offers hot reloading which allows developers to see changes to their code in real time without having to rebuild the app from scratch.
- Third-party libraries: There is large and active community of developers working with React and many third party libraries and tools are available to make development faster and easier.
- Code reuse: React allows developers to reuse existing code written in React, making it easier to build and maintain apps.
- Developer tools: React has a set of developer tools that enable developers to debug and inspect their code, and also monitor performance.
There two way that we can do React Native Installation